Eastside Movies in the Park
The Expedition School has partnered with the Austin Parks Foundation to bring you Eastside Movies in the Park. Join us and learn about some of the fabulous non-profit organizations in our community.
- All events are open to the Austin Community. Family-friendly. Closed-captioning.
- Venue is The Expedition School – 34 Robert T. Martinez Jr. St., Austin, TX 78702
- Doors open 7:30pm.
- Bring a chair or blanket. Local food vendors will sell snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Spotlight on local non-profits for their community efforts, safety, youth programming, and environmental stewardship.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Friday, June 13th, 2014 – Endless Summer – 8:45pm
Map & Directions
- What can I bring?
You can bring water, blankets, lawnchairs, children.
- Will food and drinks be sold?
Yes, food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available from our food vendors.
- What is prohibited?
Glass, alcohol, weapons, and styrofoam. Please be courteous to those around you – no tents, tables, or grills.
- Where do I park?
Parking is available in 2 lots, both on the North side of the street, 1 West and 1 East of the building. In addition, users may park in the lot adjacent to the Fiesta Gardens West End property. All parking is first-come first-served.
- Is there handicap parking/access?
- Will there be bicycle parking?
Yes, along the fence.
- Are dogs/pets allowed?
- What is the best bus route to get to the event?
2109 Holly/ Robert T Martinez Jr St. – 21 RBJ Center Stop 2 and 22 RBJ Center Stop 2 – visit Capmetro.org for more information.
- What if it rains?
In case of inclement weather, the film will be moved to the following day (Saturday) at sundown.
- Why is the Reel Paddling Film Festival event only $10?
The Expedition School is committed to being a part of the community and to creating events for Austin families to enjoy. Our event sponsors, along with the support of the City of Austin Parks and Recreation Department, Austin Parks Foundation and the Alamo Drafthouse, make the evening possible so please thank them and support their missions through volunteerism and supporting their businesses.