Safety & First Aid Courses offered in the Austin,TX area:
- Lifeguarding (*ARC)
- Waterfront Lifeguarding (*ARC)
- Ocean and Surf Rescue (*ES)
- Basic Water Rescue (*ARC)
- CPR/AED (*AHA or ARC)
- First Aid (*AHA or ARC)
- Wilderness First Aid (*ARC)
- Wilderness First Aid Refresher (*ARC)
- NICA First Aid (*ES)
View all public courses
Host or schedule a private course! The Expedition School also provides custom, private trainings for your community or team in:
- All courses listed above, and
- Lifeguard Instructor (*ARC)
- Water Safety Instructor – WSI (*ARC)
- Stand Up Paddling – SUP Instructor and Rescue (*ES)
- Kayak and Canoe Instructor and Rescue (*ACA)
Private courses can include the following:
- Case reviews
- Hands on training
- Team building
CONTACT US now for custom designed professional Training for your team.
Our training philosophy The Expedition School training courses offer a unique classroom experience. We customize courses based on our population–addressing their specific medical questions and concerns so that they are empowered and inspired to act in the community if an emergency does arise. It is our goal to provide the safest, most fun, educational experience for everyone.
Whether it’s pre-season, mid-season, or a post-season wrap-up, we can assist in preparing your team and polishing skills with hands on scenarios, case reviews, and team building.
Learn from us. Save a life. Change the world.
*The Expedition School is an authorized provider for the following:
- American Canoe Association (ACA)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- American Red Cross (ARC)
- Expedition School (ES)
- National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA)