Host or schedule a private safety course!
Train your community or team in any course listed below:
- Lifeguard Instructor (*ARC)
- Wilderness and Remote First Aid (*ARC)
- CPR/AED (*ARC)
- Water Safety Instructor – WSI (*ARC)
- Stand Up Paddling – SUP Instructor and Rescue (*ES)
- Kayak and Canoe Instructor and Rescue (*ACA)
- Mountain Biking First Aid (NICA)
Private Courses can include the following:
- Case reviews
- Hands on training
CONTACT US for custom designed professional training for your team!
The Expedition School Training Philosophy
You will receive a unique classroom experience! Team courses are based on your population – addressing their specific medical questions and concerns so that they are empowered and inspired to act in the community if an emergency does arise. Enjoy the safest, most fun, educational experience for everyone.
Whether it’s pre-season, mid-season, or a post-season wrap-up, your team will prepare and polish their skills with hands on scenarios, case reviews, and teambuilding.
*The Expedition School is an authorized provider for the following:
- American Canoe Association (ACA)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- American Red Cross (ARC)
- Expedition School (ES)
- National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA)