Your Home for Paddling in the Texas Hill Country!
Phone: (512) 626-6282
*Address takes you to the entrance of the Pedernales River Nature Park
Follow the signs to The Expedition School
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sat / Sun
From solo adventures to custom-tailored team builds to sunrise and sunset paddle cruises, The Expedition School provides professional guides for all your paddle boarding, kayaking and canoeing adventures!
Private Custom Paddle Expeditions,
Large Groups & Lessons
Email us for booking: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have restrooms?
Yes! Washrooms are located across the parking lot, and are managed by the LCRA (Lower Colorado River Authority).
What should I wear?
- weather appropriate paddling clothes (preferably synthetic, no cotton) or bathing suit with cover up clothing, depending on conditions
- water shoes (Chacos, flip flops, old running shoes)
- all sunglasses/glasses and hats should be attached to your person
What should I bring?
- any pertinent and current medication (EpiPen, inhaler). Please let Expedition School guides know who is carrying what, and why, so we can be an advocate and assist with these medications!
- cell phone (in protective, waterproof floating case)
- head lamp (for evening paddles)
- cigarettes, etc.