MEDICAL and AQUATIC SAFETY SUPPORT for your next race or event
- Wilderness EMTs, Paramedics, RNs, MDs, Open Water Lifeguards, and Wilderness First Responders – providing Basic Life Support, First aid and CPR/AED for Professional rescuer
- Open Water Lifeguards on Stand Up Paddle boards or kayaks
- We support NICA, USAT, WFTDA and USA Track and Field events
The Expedition Medical Team – experienced guides who serve independently as first responders, medics, doctors and waterfront lifeguards for special events and races.
The Expedition Medical Team provides:
- Basic and advanced trauma life support
- Waterfront + ocean lifeguarding support
- Instructs CPR/AED, Lifeguarding, Basic Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid courses
- Educates racers, athletes, volunteers and race directors on course and event safety – including potential environmental and/or course hazards
- Acts as a liaison between local county fire, police, and EMS, air evac teams and event directors
SAFETY PLANS: The Expedition Medical Team creates topographic maps, places water buoys, custom designs emergency medical protocols and pre-rides all event routes to ensure the most efficient emergency medical evacuation plan.
Request a Medical Team
Questions: Contact us: +512.626.6282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org