Professional Guide Services
PROFESSIONAL GUIDE SERVICES custom tailored to support your specific needs. We hand write your expedition to create an unforgettable educational experience.
Dates: Custom Scheduling. Our guide services can be from 2 hours to 8 days.
Location: Onsite, any wilderness/outdoor setting, or join us at our beautiful Lady Bird Lake Austin, TX location.
Cost: Varies depending on length of support or expedition
Level of Difficulty: Easy to challenging (with the group’s goals and focus in mind)
Ages: 7-100+ years of age
Group size: Any
Ideal For: Camps or schools
Professional Guiding as an Experience. Professional guide services include:
- Custom tailored single and/or multi day expeditions
- Stand Up Paddling, Canoeing, and/or Kayaking Instruction
- Low Ropes
- Rock climbing
- Mountain biking
- High Ropes
- Zip Line
- Hands on environmental education
- Wellness and fitness
- Group and individual challenges problem solving through environment
- Conflict resolution and bullying through ideas, collaboration and communication
- Strategic planning through competition and leadership
- Waterfront Lifeguarding and medical support
- Safety training and certifications in any one of our disciplines
Please contact us if you are interested in our professional guide services! If you have questions, contact us: (512) 626-6282 or email@example.com.
Medical and Aquatic Safety Support
for your next race or event
- Wilderness EMTs, Paramedics, RNs, MDs, Open Water Lifeguards, and Wilderness First Responders – providing Basic Life Support, First aid and CPR/AED for Professional rescuer
- Open Water Lifeguards on Stand Up Paddle boards or kayaks
- We support NICA, USAT, WFTDA and USA Track and Field events
The Expedition Medical Team
Experienced guides who serve independently as first responders, medics, doctors and waterfront lifeguards for special events and races.
The Expedition Medical Team provides:
- Basic and advanced trauma life support
- Waterfront + ocean lifeguarding support
- Instructs CPR/AED, Lifeguarding, Basic Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid courses
- Educates racers, athletes, volunteers and race directors on course and event safety – including potential environmental and/or course hazards
- Acts as a liaison between local county fire, police, and EMS, air evac teams and event directors
The Expedition Medical Team creates topographic maps, places water buoys, custom designs emergency medical protocols and pre-rides all event routes to ensure the most efficient emergency medical evacuation plan.
Request a Medical Team
Questions: Contact us: (512) 626-6282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org