PROFESSIONAL EXPEDITION GUIDE SERVICES
PROFESSIONAL GUIDE SERVICES custom tailored to support your specific needs. We hand write your expedition to create an unforgettable educational experience.
Dates: Custom Scheduling. Our guide services can be from 2 hours to 8 days.
Location: Onsite, any wilderness/outdoor setting, or join us at our beautiful Lady Bird Lake Austin, TX location.
Cost: Varies depending on length of support or expedition
Level of Difficulty: Easy to challenging (with the group’s goals and focus in mind)
Ages: 7-100+ years of age
Group size: Any
Ideal For: Camps or schools
Professional Guiding as an Experience. Professional guide services include:
- Custom tailored single and/or multi day expeditions
- Stand Up Paddling, Canoeing, and/or Kayaking Instruction
- Low Ropes
- Rock climbing
- Mountain biking
- High Ropes
- Zip Line
- Hands on environmental education
- Wellness and fitness
- Group and individual challenges problem solving through environment
- Conflict resolution and bullying through ideas, collaboration and communication
- Strategic planning through competition and leadership
- Waterfront Lifeguarding and medical support
- Safety training and certifications in any one of our disciplines
Please contact us if you are interested in our professional guide services! If you have questions, contact us: 512.626.6282 or email@example.com.
MEDICAL and AQUATIC SAFETY SUPPORT for your next race or event
- Wilderness EMTs, Paramedics, RNs, MDs, Open Water Lifeguards, and Wilderness First Responders – providing Basic Life Support, First aid and CPR/AED for Professional rescuer
- Open Water Lifeguards on Stand Up Paddle boards or kayaks
- We support NICA, USAT, WFTDA and USA Track and Field events
The Expedition Medical Team – experienced guides who serve independently as first responders, medics, doctors and waterfront lifeguards for special events and races.
The Expedition Medical Team provides:
- Basic and advanced trauma life support
- Waterfront + ocean lifeguarding support
- Instructs CPR/AED, Lifeguarding, Basic Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid courses
- Educates racers, athletes, volunteers and race directors on course and event safety – including potential environmental and/or course hazards
- Acts as a liaison between local county fire, police, and EMS, air evac teams and event directors
SAFETY PLANS: The Expedition Medical Team creates topographic maps, places water buoys, custom designs emergency medical protocols and pre-rides all event routes to ensure the most efficient emergency medical evacuation plan.
Request a Medical Team
Questions: Contact us: +512.626.6282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org